The USPS has issued alerts for service disruptions to areas impacted by Hurrican Harvey:
The Southern Area and Houston District are announcing the following update to impacts from Hurricane Harvey.
All Priority Mail Express service to the following 3-Digit ZIP Codes: 770, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776 and 778 is suspended until Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 5:00pm.
All Post Offices/Stations/Branches/Finance Units within the 3-Digit ZIP Codes of 770, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776 and 778 will suspend Retail Operations, Delivery Operations, BME Operations and Drop Shipments on Monday, August 28, 2017 until further notice.
If you have any questions regarding tactics for the affected area, please contact your MeritDirect Sales Rep.
MeritDirect supports the victims of Hurricane Harvey. All MeritDirect employee donations will be matched to assist in the recovery of those in affacted areas!
To pledge your support, please consider these worthy charities:
- American Red Cross. To make a financial donation, visit the their website, call 1.800.RED CROSS or text HARVEY to 90999 to make a $10 donation for those in need.
- Catholic Charities of USA. To make a financial donation, visit CCUSA's disaster-specific website or text 71777 to make a donation.
- Global Giving. To make a financial donation, visit their website or text HARVEY to 80100 to donate $10 to Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
- Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner has established the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund that will accept tax deductible donations. The fund is administered by the Greater Houston Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity. To make a financial donation, visit the GHCF website.
- Salvation Army. To make a financial donation, visit www.helpsalvationarmy.org, call 1.800.SAL ARMY, or text STORM to 51555.
- United Way of Greater Houston has established a Flood Relief Fund to help with recovery needs of those most impacted. To give to the United Way Flood Relief Fund, visit unitedwayhouston.org/flood or text UWFLOOD to 41444.
- Houston Food Bank and the Food Bank of Corpus Christi are asking for donations.
- To help animals suffering from the disaster, visit the Houston Humane Society or the San Antonio Humane Society.
- AmeriCares takes medicine and supplies to survivors.
Questions/Comments? Contact us at MKTG@meritdirect.com
© 2017 MeritDirect